Brinkmann Grills are produced by the Brinkmann Corporation, a company based in Dallas, Texas, who have been making grills for over 30 years.
Who Is Brinkmann?
As well as grills, they produce smokers, outdoor lighting, lawn and garden products, camping gear, pet products and even hunting and fishing equipment. Their grills are sold through a variety of different stores across the internet and the high street. Here we are looking at a brief Brinkmann Grill review.
An example of the Brinkmann range is their four burner propane gas grill. it features four stainless steel burners which each produces 10,000 BTUs as well as a side burner which produces 12,000 BTUs. This grill has a total cooking area of 649 square inches and is ready to cook in minutes.
This model is a lightweight model which means it can be easily moved around, unlike the heavier models. It can do all major grilling tasks apart from rotisserie cooking, but a spit and fork rod can be purchased separately to perform a similar job.
The grill features porcelain coated steel cooking grates and a Piezo electric igniter on the control knobs. A custom cover for the grill can be purchased separately.
Total unit size: 54 x 21 x 43 inches
Propane Grill Safety
Propane gas grills are one of the most popular options for grilling across the country. While it may not offer quite the authentic taste of charcoal, it is easier to use, simpler to clean and is quicker to get the grill cooking.
Working with any heat source is potential dangerous and propane gas no less so. Here are a few basic tips to remember when using a gas grill, so it is all enjoyment and no injury.
- Always use a gas grill outside – make sure the area is well ventilated to avoid fumes
- Follow the manufacturer instructions for assembling and starting up the grill and keep the manuals somewhere safe for future reference if there are any problems
- When not in use, make sure the gas grill is closed off and is totally cool before covering the grill to avoid the risk of fire
- Store gas cylinders in a upright position and keep them away from sources of ignition such as heat or lighters
- If you have a refillable cylinder, get the supplier to check there are no dents or damages when refilling and when returning home with it, make sure the vehicle is ventilated and the cylinder vale is firmly closed
- A leak detection solution can be obtained from the gas retailer and is handy to use before firing up the grill to make sure all connections are tight and safe
- If there is a leak of gas, get all people and animals away from the grill and call the fire department immediately.
Keep these few ideas in mind when using a gas grill and there should be years of endless barbecuing pleasure involved for the whole family, in complete safety and accident free. And should something happen that concerns you, seek professional help immediately. Don’t try to fix the problem yourself!